1. Paper Template
Please strictly follow the instructions for paper formatting Papers which do not meet these guidelines may not be published.
Participation can be provided in the MS Word or LaTex format. For details please visit Instruction for authors (Instructions for Authors can be found there). Besides another information LaTeX-Macro packages and Word Templates can be directly downloaded here:
- LaTeX-Macro packages
We strongly encourage you to use LaTeX together with the corresponding Springer LateX-macro packages. Just click on the link For contributed books, proceedings, and similar.
- Word Templates
A document template has been prepared by Springer for use with Word. Predefined style formats are available for all the types of content that are part of the manuscript, and these formats can be easily accessed via hotkeys or special toolbars. For download click download Word Template.
2. Easychair Submission
Please follow the instructions below to submit your paper through Easychair.
1) Click the Submit button below, or click here
2) Log in with your Easychair account (if you are new to this site, please create an account first)
3) If you are logged in as an author, to submit a new paper you should click on the menu tab “New Submission“.
- If you click on “New Submission” and nothing happens you have a browser-related problem.
- If the only menu tab you see is “Help” then you also have a browser-related problem.
- Otherwise, if there is no menu tab “New Submission” then the submission of new papers has been disabled by chairs. It may be the case that the deadline is over. Please contact the chairs. Note that we cannot enter a paper in the system for you, only the chairs of your conference can do so.
If you are logged in as an author and do not see the menu tab “New Submission”, it means that the submission of new papers for this conference has been disabled by chairs of the conference. If you believe it should not be so, please contact the chairs.
If you are logged in to a conference a role different from author, before making a submission, you should change your role to author.
If you do not see the author role among the choices, then submission for the conference is closed.
Abstract Submission: 13 December 2019
Notification of Abstract Acceptance/Rejection: 10 January 2019
Full Paper Submission: 31 January 2019
Notification of Full Paper Acceptance (with requested adjustments): 21 February 2020
Camera Ready: 13 March 2020
Conference Dates: 18-20 March 2020